Electron Linear Actuator, designed to move the RC planes gear doors. Manufactured in aeronautical aluminium 7075-T6 with CNC machines. All parts are anodized, and manufactured with very small tolerances. The control unit is integrated inside the actuator housing. The result is a very compact and robust system. The innovative installation bracket adjutsable in 3 points, and their small size, allow install this in small places.
Weight: 45g (cable and bracket included)
Stroke: 20, 25, 30mm no adjustable. Current limitation in case of obstruction.
Voltage Supply: 4.8-6V
Max current: 1.1A
- High torque: 60N (at 6V), 50N (at 4,5V)
- Normal torque: 45N (at 6V), 35N (at 4,5V)
Cycle time (no load):
- High torque: 3,5sec (at 6V), 4,5sec (at 4,5V)
- Normal torque: 2,5sec (at 6V), 3,5sec (at 4,5V)
Operation: Can be controlled direct from a receiver, RS-200 or GS-200
Include: Adjustable bracket, Ball link installed.
- Max oscillation angle with adjustable bracket, in ponit 1:
- Max oscillation angle with adjustable bracket, in ponits 2 & 3: