Now available in our online-shop
Electron Retracts presents the new GS-200, a new electronic control unit with gyro brake assist.
- Programming done via integrated color touchscreen .
- Independant brakes, allowing you to steer the model using the brakes.
- Integrated Gyro. Can be mixed with the steering servo output and to the independant electronic brakes.
- Dual control of electric brakes, fully proportional, linear and adjustable pulse mode.
- Steering servo processor. Gyro gain, direction and center can all be adjusted. The steering servo is automatically centered during retraction.
- 8 servo outputs for the control of gear doors. The endpoints of each servo can be programmed individually. The Servo speed can be programmed independently in both directions in 0,1s increments.
- 10 step sequencer. The position of the gears and the position of the 8 doors can be defined independently in each step. Step duration in 0,1s increments.
- Wide choice of RC inputs. Single RC channel, Dual RC channel, Futaba SBUS, UDI Bus, SRXL Bus, JR Mode A Bus, JETI EX Bus.
- SD card slot to backup settings and upgrade the software.
Gyro Brake Assit video demonstration: